Reference this article when you receive a PosgreSQL Log In pop-up during an install or reinstall of Cubit Estimating:
Uninstall PostgreSQL Folder instructions:
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Postgresql folder and remove the 10 subfolder
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Postgresql folder and remove the 10 subfolder
Change permissions on the PostgreSQL folder (Check and correct permissions to Postgresql folder)
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Postgresql folder
- Right-clicking on Postgresql folder, click Properties > Security
- Locate USERS from the list of Group or usernames and tick Full Control for Permissions for Users
Click Apply then OK
Delete the older Postgres service:
- Open Windows Command Prompt and run this as administrator
- Once opened, type the following script and hit enter.
sc delete postgresql-x64-10
- Restart your device
Once your device has restarted, Re-run Cubit Estimating Installer on your computer.