When you open a job in Cubit Estimating, by default the job will open with all the headings expanded.
If you want to change this so that the job opens with only the Trade headings showing then follow the instructions below:
1. Open Cubit Estimating.
2. Click on the Cubit Estimating application button in the top left-hand corner of the screen.
3. Click the Options button.
Fig 1. Options
4. On the General tab, Untick Expand Trades and Headings when opening a Job or Price list option.
5. Click OK to save the changes.
6. Reopen job to notice that all Trade heading to be collapsed this time.
Fig 2. Cubit Estimating Options