A plan inserted into Cubit Estimating may sometimes look incomplete. It would look like as if some lines are missing. This usually happens when some white line overlaps the black lines.
We can overcome this problem by importing the plans as a single coloured plan.
To set your plan to a single colour:
1. Locate the Plans pane in Cubit Estimating. This is located on the right-hand side of the screen.
2. Select the plan in the Plans tab.
Fig1. Plans Pane
3. Navigate to the Details pane for your plan. This is located below the actual Plans pane.
Fig 2. Details of Plan
4. Locate the Single Color option and tick this option.
Fig 3. Single Colour option
Note: You can also use this option if your Vector Plan has multiple line colors.
To set your 'Single Color' to display:
1. From the Job Manager window, click Cubit Estimating and then Options.
Fig 4. Cubit Estimating Options
2. Select the Viewport tab and locate the Single Plan color drop down.
Fig 5. Singe Plan colour
3. Select your preferred color then click OK.