Cubit Estimating's language, and regional formats such as date, time and currency are controlled by Windows Language and Regional settings.
1. Click Windows Start
2. Type Control Panel, and click Enter.
Fig 1. All Control Panel Items window
3. In the All Control Panel Items window, type Region in the Search field located on the top right-hand side. Click Region.
Fig 2. Search for Region in the Control Panel
5. In the Formats Tab, select the language and country of preference.
Fig 3. Format
6. In the Location tab, select the same country as selected in the formats tab for the Home Location.
Fig 4. Location
7. Click Apply to save changes.
Fig 5. Save
8. In the Formats tab, select the required Short date format.
Fig 6. Date Format
9. Now click Additional settings.
Fig 7. Additional settings
10. Click the Currency tab and select the Currency symbol. Click Apply to save changes
Fig 8. Additional settings
11. Click OK to exit from Region settings.